Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Double Day.......

Today's going to be a Combo Post day, so keep up.......
Special Tuesday Double am/pm Post!


Last week was a rough one for the Rauls House,
first Katie got some Botox
(I'm kidding--she's gorgeous and doesn't need a thing!)
My beautiful wife had a Dr. dig on her face
and she's been doing her best impression of Nellie all week.

Then Joseph rammed his arm into another kids face!
I got a call from JR's school--
School: Mr. Rauls I just wanted to let you know, Joesph was bitten at school today
Me: Seriously
School: Yes, he's fine- it didn't break the skin
note to self: Teach my son, when someone comes at you with their chompers wide open, move your arm!

They don't tell you, who done it.....

but it's either the bully who doesn't like POP't' collars,

or the little girl he keeps trying to kiss.......

No comments: