Sunday, January 24, 2010

32 yr and counting.....

When I was 25, anyone over 30 was old.....but now I feel like everyone else keeps getting older and I'm still young..... I welcomed my birthday with a cold 1/2 Marathon with my wife (she walked the 4miler!).....not the fastest, but being 32, I thought is was appropriate to run 1:32
I'll take it for Jan--shoot'n' for St. Louis Marathon in April.
Wife and sister-n-law-2-b........Whitney (Reboulet)

Then Kate surprized me with a night away trip to Herman for the night......we stayed at Herman Hill, I'd highly, highly recommend.....we hit the downtown, had a drink at the Bank and had some dinner.......


But then it was back in time for the late night

homemade cookies and ice cream delivered to the room.........was it good?

you tell me....

Huge thanks to my wife for a thoughtful birthday!

No comments: